There's a difference between two kinds of Mobians.
Normal Mobians are simply Mobians that don't have any extra body parts
Special Mobians are simply Mobians, but with extra appendages (heads, arms, legs, tails, ect.) and body features (spots, stripes, wings, horns ect.)
The rules are:
- No namecalling or disrespecting other members
- No racial, sexist, or religious jokes or insults (Especially in your artwork)
- Please stay on topic and at share your work at the right place
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion
- respectful of other people wishes
- No Flaming Or Abusing! Do not flame another member in a topic because you don't think what they say is right. You can however state your own opinion such as saying - "I don't like this because...". Also, you may not abuse/stalk a certain member. Whoever is found doing so will be STOPPED!!
- Post your art at the correct gallery. If you have no idea where to place them, submit to the "Waiting List" folder. We'll move it myself then.
We like to accept:
- Any clean kind of conjoinment fetish (except nudity, foul language and violence)
- MLP artwork (If you're a My Little Pony fan)
- Multifurry artwork (Conjoinment included)
- Sonic Characters (Official or Fan-Made)
We do NOT accept:
- Anti/Hate/Rude artwork
- Creepypastas (Sonic.EXE included)
- Foul Language
- Gore/Blood/Violence or any morbid stuff
- NSFW (Not safe for work) artwork
There are currently over 25 slots, some of which belong to HeartinaThePony.
For a free slot, feel free to ask the founder for permission! Once you claimed the free slot for permission, make sure you'll create a character redesign with that slot. Make it a Special Mobian by giving it extra body parts or leave it as a normal Mobian.
Slots - Open:
- Normal Mobian (lacking any extra appendages, but some have up to three magic powers/abilities)
- Magical Mobian (with appendages like wings, horns and antennae, all with magic powers/abilities)
- Mythical Mobian (representing mythical creatures like dragons and gryphons; all have more than magic powers/abilities)
- Special Mobian (much like Normal, Magical and Mythical, but with extra body-parts as well as more than three magic abilities)
- Dual/Twin Mobians (two than one of the same Mobian, but with different features and personalities
Sonic the Hedgehog - - HeartinaRosebud
Miles "Tails" Prower - - HeartinaRosebud
Sally Acorn - - HeartinaRosebud
Amy Rose - - HeartinaRosebud
Knuckles the Echidna - - HeartinaRosebud
Bunnie Rabbot - - SmileBlackheart
Antione D'Collette - Open
Rotor Walrus - Open
Nichole the Holo-Lynx - Open
Big the Cat - - HeartinaRosebud
Cream the Rabbit - - HeartinaRosebud
Shadow the Hedgehog - - Hoodie-n-Chaos
Rouge the Bat - - Hoodie-n-Chaos
Vector the Crocodile - Open
Espio the Chameleon - Open
Charmy Bee - Open
Blaze the Cat - Open
Silver the Hedgehog - - Hoodie-n-Chaos
Sticks the Badger - - HeartinaRosebud
Dave the Intern - Open
Tikal - Open
Breezie the Hedgehog - Open
Manic the Hedgehog - - Open
Sonia the Hedgehog - - Open
Professor Charles "Chuck" Hedgehog - Open
Dulcy the Dragon - - Open
Feel free to ask me in the comments for permission before you pick which slot you want to take. Once you've chosen it, make a redesign version of a character with that slot, by giving them anything you like.
To make it more than a Normal Mobian, why not giving them extra body parts (Magical or Special) or making them mythical; otherwise, leave them as a Normal Mobian.
They can be drawn in any style like these:
Just kidding; you can draw your version of that character in any type of Sonic art style you like. I use mine as well!
You can also have up to three slots as well, even though HeartinaRosebud has 10.
There's a difference between all four types of Mobians. Special ones have extra appendages, Mythical Mobians are depicted as mythical creatures and Magical Mobians, hence their name, have magical body features. Normal ones, however, don't.
Body features for Magical Mobians include:
- Wings (feathery, bat, dragon, insect, fairy)
- Horns (unicorn, bovine, no matter how many)
- Spots (dalmatian, cow, any spotted feline)
- Stripes (zebra, tiger, and tabby cat)
- Spiky tips (from 3 to 6)
- Taur body (optional/rare)
Appendages for special Mobians include:
- Heads (up to 6)
- Pairs or arms (up to 4)
- Pairs of legs (up to 4)
- Pairs of wings (up to 3)
- Tails (up to 12)
- Horns (up to 6)
Please, do not redesign a character (or steal a slot) without permission!!